March 25, 2020
At Color&Co we offer a complimentary face to face video consultations to all of our customers. So, if you find yourself in a bind needing color and can’t get to your salon, this is the best way to get custom at-home hair color. Our colorists know the shades best for gray coverage and the right hues for your skin color. Here are a few important things to remember before you start your consultation.
1. Make sure you have 10-15 minutes free to do your consultation.
2. Choose a quiet well-lit room and connect to WIFI.
3. Start your consultation using a Chrome or Safari browser and make sure to allow access to your camera.
4. Be willing to move around the house to get into the best light (sunlight).
5. Try to remember all of the hair color or other chemical treatments you have had over the last two years and be honest!
6. If you have pictures or other inspirations have them open on a different device such as a laptop or tablet.
7. Be open-minded. All of our independent colorists are highly trained and experts in their field. A hair color you never imagined may be your best option.
Remember, there are several factors involved with coloring your hair, and there isn’t a one size fits all approach. Color&Co colorist Troy Payne says, “Being able to see you and your hair will take all of the guess work out of getting you your perfect color.”